NABU-Application technologyThe focal point of our business is the application technology. Here is where we develop and improve our intelligent products. The NABU application technology experts are your competent contact persons for all questions about the pre-treatment of metals. They guide you through an on-site current state analysis, and based on the facts, they advise you about the appropriate surface treatment.
Even after the initial operational start-up our chemists are standing at the side of our customers and are continuously optimising the process. In our own laboratories the experts analyse the customers' bath samples. In addition to that they carry through adherence and corrosion tests.
"Our internal technical service center allows us to simulate the customers' work steps. That way we can improve excising processes and develop new future technologies."
Laboratory and AnalysesTo reach a stable pre-treatment process regularly bath controls are required. Aside from that we see it as our duty to continuously optimize your process. For this purpose in our laboratory is an extensive testing equipment and test procedure available. We offer the following tests and analyses:
- Analyses of your bath sample
- Mechanical test for example
- Cross cutting after DIN EN ISO 2409; Boiling test, Impact test after ASTM D 2749
- Corrosion protection tests:
- Salt spray tests (NSS,AASS) after DIN EN ISO 9227:2006
- Filiform corrosion test after DIN EN 3665
- Condensed water constant climate test after DIN EN ISO 6270-2